- The Ropecaster is used to tied down machines and immobilize them.
- Larger targets require more ropes to tie down.
- Attacking a tied machine will reduce the immobilization time.
- Has 1 modification slot.
- The Ropecaster is a useful tool to override machines. Once pinned down, the machine can't prevent being overriden.
- Tie Rope Light : It deals no damage and has an anchor strength of 50.
- It deals 150 Will not remove any machine components.
Each machine type has a different resistance towards the Ropecaster's ability to immobilize it.
Anchor Strength Required
Where to Find Ropecaster
- Ropecaster can be purchased from Merchant fairly early in the game. It costs:
- x75 Metal Shards
- It can be sold for:
- x25 Metal Shards
Ropecaster Notes & Tips
- The Ropecasters are the only type of weapon in the game where each tier has an exclusive ammo type.
- Deathbringers are the only machine immune to the effects of the Ropecasters.
- Without any kind of Ropecaster if would be impossible to override a Stormbird