Broadhead is a hostile Enemy in Horizon Zero Dawn that the players can confront to obtain Experience and Loot. It can also be found in normal and corrupted variations. Broadhead doesn't have a daemonic version.
- Broadheads are small cow-like machines. They share the same body type or chassis, with Striders or Broadheads, only changing the head design. In the case of Broadheads, on the top of their heads sprout two long and horizontal horns.
- Broadheads can be mounted and retains most of the attacks as its wild counterpart.
Broadhead Combat Information
- Behavior Info: Broadheads have no means to execute ranged attacks, so to attack they rely on their charging speed and hard-hitting horns to trample enemies.
- Weakness: None.
- Resistance: None.
- Charge: The Broadhead charges at the enemy at full speed dealing 225 damage and knocking it over.
- Double Strike: The Broadhead rears up and strikes with front legs twice. Deals 150 damage.
- Hind Leg Strike: Kicks backwards and knocks the target over dealing 125 damage.
- Rodeo Kick: Repeatedly bucks in several directions. Deals 110 damage.
- Spin Kick: Pivots around and kicks backwards. Deals 100 damage.
- Charge: Charges at the enemy at high speed. Deals 35 damage.
- Double Strike:Forward twin front leg kick. This attack is executed using the light spear attack button and if it hits, it deals 35 damage.
- Hind Leg Strike:Twin hind leg kick straight behind. To execute this attack, you must press the light spear attack button and move the left stick backwards. Deals 70 damage.
- Spin Kick:Single 180-degree spinning twin hind leg kick. To perform this move, you have to press the strong spear attack button once. It deals 70 damage.
- Broadheads can be found mostly in the arid and lush parts of the world, sometimes paired up with more combat oriented machines like Ravagers.
- Broadhead can drop the following equipment when defeated:
|Hard outer casing to protect synthetic muscle and operational systems.||None||None|
|Blaze Storage Container. Shooting the canister with Fire will result in an explosion. Shoot off this component to collect the resource inside.||Fire
|Destroying this component will disable Charge attacks. To do this, both horns need to be disabled.||Tear||None|
Broadhead Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Enemies in Horizon Zero Dawn|
Behemoth ♦ Charger ♦ Corruptor ♦ Death Bringer ♦ Fire Bellowback ♦ Fireclaw ♦ Freeze Bellowback ♦ Frostclaw ♦ Glinthawk ♦ grazer ♦ Lancehorn ♦ Longleg ♦ Ravager ♦ Rockbreaker ♦ Sawtooth ♦ Scorcher ♦ Scrapper ♦ Shell-Walker ♦ Snapmaw ♦ Stalker ♦ stormbird ♦ Strider ♦ Tallneck ♦ Thunderjaw ♦ Trampler ♦ Watcher
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!