Carja Ropecaster Description
- The Carja Ropecaster is used to tied down machines and immobilize them.
- Larger targets require more ropes to tie down.
- Attacking a tied machine will reduce the immobilization time.
- Has 2 modification slot.
- The Carja Ropecaster is a useful tool to override machines. Once pinned down, the machine can't prevent being overriden.
Carja Ropecaster Ammo
- Tie Rope Medium: It deals no damage and has an anchor strength of 75.
- It deals 150 Will not remove machine components.
Each machine type has a different resistance towards the Carja Ropecaster's ability to immobilize it.
Anchor Strength Required
Where to Find Carja Ropecaster
- Carja Ropecaster can be purchased from Merchant fairly early in the game. It costs:
- It can be sold for:
- x50 Metal Shards
Carja Ropecaster Notes & Tips
- The Ropecasters are the only type of weapon in the game where each tier has an exclusive ammo type.
- Deathbringers are the only machine immune to the effects of the Ropecasters
- Without any kind of Ropecaster if would be impossible to override a Stormbird