Shadow Stalwart Medium
Shadow Stalwart Medium is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Shadow Stalwart Medium provides immunity to blinding and sonic effects and has 2 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
This Kestrel armor will make for a good disguise, and steels its wearer against blinding and sonic effects. Highly customizable
Shadow Stalwart Medium Description:
- The Shadow Stalwart Medium outfit is best used against enemies that disable Aloy, such as Watchers or Longlegs
Where to find Shadow Stalwart Medium:
- Following The Terror of the Sun, this outfit must be worn when entering Sunfall until the main quest has been completed. It behaves as a disguise, allowing Aloy to blend in while visiting the hostile tribe's capital city
- Aloy automatically obtains this outfit from Sylens at the end of the main quest The Terror of the Sun.
- It can be bought from merchants for: x230 Metal Shards x1 Trampler Lens
Shadow Stalwart Medium Notes and Tips
- Unlike other outfits when starting NG+, all Shadow Stalwart outifts will be removed from Aloy's inventory along with any modifications attached.
- Despite the description mentioning it as a disguise, Shadow Carja soldiers at Kestrel's Perch and the Shadow Carja Outpost are still hostile and will attack Aloy on sight if she has the Shadow Stalwart equipped
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!