Nora Silent Hunter Master
Nora Silent Hunter Master is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Nora Silent Hunter Master provides Freeze Defense and has 3 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
Cured hide and fur interwoven with machine plates protect the wearer from freeze damage. Typical wear for the unforgiving north..
Nora Silent Hunter Master Description:
- This outfit is one of the few ways Aloy can gain increased stealth.
- The stealth effect is split evenly between a camouflage ability and noise reduction, thus it makes the wearer harder to spot, and slows the speed at which enemies become alerted.
- It is best used when trying to explore without attracting enemy attention, or when taking out large groups of enemies silently, such as clearing out Bandit Camps or machine herds.
- The Nora Silent Hunter Master variant is exclusive to The Frozen Wilds DLC, not available in the base game.
Where to find Nora Silent Hunter Master:
- Trade for x18 Bluegleam. Only purchasable from Bluegleam Merchants.
Nora Silent Hunter Master Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!