Shield-Weaver is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Shield-Weaver posseses a highly durable, rechargeable force shield that absorbs all incoming damage The Shield-Weaver has no modification slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
- The Shield-Weaver outfit emits a glowing blue energy shield comprised of hexagonal projections that can block substantial damage. While the shield is active, Aloy cannot be staggered by ranged attacks.
- However, the shield can only block so much damage, and when the shield is depleted, it will flash from blue to red, at which point Aloy will receive any damage taken until the shield recharges. The shield will beep once fully recharged.
- The only downside of this suit is that it completely does away with the ability to mod it.
- The Shield-Weaver's energy shield has 500 HP.
Where to find Shield-Weaver:
- To obtain the Shield-Weaver, the player must complete the side quest Ancient Armory, which requires players to locate five Power Cells around the world throughout the campaign.
Shield-WeaverNotes and Tips
- The Shield-Weaver cannot be purchased nor sold.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i am rly dissapointed. armor look before you find her and after.. meh. and no slots. cool effect.. but.. no.. im sad now
I found last Power Cell by an accident.
best armor that you can get