Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept
Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept provides Stealth and has 3 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
Stitched for stealth, this outfit makes the wearer harder to see and hear.
Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept Description:
- This outfit is one of the few ways Aloy can gain increased stealth.
- The stealth effect is split evenly between a camouflage ability and noise reduction, thus it makes the wearer harder to spot, and slows the speed at which enemies become alerted.
- It is best used when trying to explore without attracting enemy attention, or when taking out large groups of enemies silently, such as clearing out Bandit Camps or machine herds.
- The Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept variant replaces the Nora Silent Hunter Heavy outfit in New Game Plus.
Where to find Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept:
- Traded for x1600 Metal Shards, x1 Bellowback Heart and x1 Sawtooth Heart
Nora Silent Hunter Heavy Adept Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!