Shadow Stalwart Heavy
Shadow Stalwart Heavy is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Shadow Stalwart Heavy provides immunity to blinding and sonic effects and has 3 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
This Kestrel armor will make for a good disguise, and steels its wearer against blinding and sonic effects. Highly customizable
Shadow Stalwart Heavy Description:
- The Shadow Stalwart Heavy outfit is best used against enemies that disable Aloy, such as Watchers or Longlegs
Where to find Shadow Stalwart Heavy:
- Following The Terror of the Sun, this outfit must be worn when entering Sunfall until the main quest has been completed. It behaves as a disguise, allowing Aloy to blend in while visiting the hostile tribe's capital city
- Aloy automatically obtains this outfit from Sylens at the end of the main quest The Terror of the Sun.
Shadow Stalwart Heavy Notes and Tips
- Unlike other outfits when starting NG+, all Shadow Stalwart outifts will be removed from Aloy's inventory along with any modifications attached.
- Despite the description mentioning it as a disguise, Shadow Carja soldiers at Kestrel's Perch and the Shadow Carja Outpost are still hostile and will attack Aloy on sight if she has the Shadow Stalwart equipped