Banuk Werak Chieftain
Banuk Werak Chieftain is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Banuk Werak Chieftain grants a passive health regeneration and has 2 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
An imposing outfit made equally for ceremony and extreme survival. Provides health recovery over time.
Banuk Werak Chieftain Description:
- Best used when exploring, or in combat against weaker enemies. The outfit is also useful to heal outside combat, saving medicines and potions for more pressing situations that require instant health restoration.
- It has a faster health regeneration than the Banuk Werak Runner outfit.
Where to find Banuk Werak Chieftain:
- Trade for 2200x Metal Shards, 1x Squirrel Skin, 1x Goat Skin, 1x Badger Skin.
- Given to Aloy by Aratak, after completing the DLC main quest For the Werak.
- The Banuk Werak Chieftain outfit is exclusive to the DLC The Frozen Wilds, and cannot be acquired in the base game.
- Can only be bought from a Bluegleam Merchant
Banuk Werak Chieftain Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips