Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept
Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept is an Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn. Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept grants a passive health regeneration and has 3 Mod Slots. Each Outfit provides different bonuses and stats, which can help Aloy overcome different adversaries.
An imposing outfit made equally for ceremony and extreme survival. Provides health recovery over time.
Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept Description:
- Best used when exploring, or in combat against weaker enemies. The outfit is also useful to heal outside combat, saving medicines and potions for more pressing situations that require instant health restoration.
- It has a faster health regeneration than the Banuk Werak Runner outfit.
- This outfit replaces the standard Banuk Werak Chieftain in New Game Plus.
Where to find Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept:
- Trade for 4400x Metal Shards, 2x Squirrel Skin, 2xGoat Skin, 2x Badger Skin.
- Given to Aloy by Aratak, after completing the DLC main quest For the Werak.
- The Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept outfit is exclusive to the DLC The Frozen Wilds, and cannot be acquired in the base game.
- Can only be bought from a Bluegleam Merchant
Banuk Werak Chieftain Adept Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
NG+UH == 22000 Shards, 4 Squirrel Skin, 4 Goat Skin, 4 Badger Skin