Stormslinger is a Close Range Weapon in Horizon Zero Dawn. Stormslinger has 70 handling and can only use Storm Bolt ammo. This is a weapon exclusive to The Frozen Wilds DLC, not available in the base version of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- It deals charged bolts that deal escalating damage in sucession.
- The Stormslinger can be turned into the Improved Stormslinger by completing the quest Geared Up: Stormslinger.
- Stormslinger ammo deals explosive damage and thus ignores enemies' armor defenses, dealing the same damage most of the time. The Stormslinger does not deal double damage when machines are frozen or when impacting weak points in machines.
- Storm Bolt
- Deals 85 damage and 15 elemental severity damage.
Where to Find Stormslinger
- The Stormslinger is given to Aloy by completing the Sidequest The Shaman's Path.
- After that, it can be purchased from merchants. It costs:
StormslingerNotes & Tips
- Because the Stormslinger deals explosive damage, it is ineffective against enemies with explosive resistance, such as Fireclaws.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!