|Effect||Fire Damage Fire Severity|
|Weapons||Carja Hunter Bow
Shadow Hunter Bow
|Crafting Requirements||x2 Ridge-Wood
x5 Metal Shards
Fire Arrow is an Arrow in Horizon Zero Dawn. Fire Arrow can be used with the "Carja Hunter Bow" or with the "Shadow Hunter Bow". Arrows can be crafted or purchased from Merchants.
Fire Arrow Effect
- Deals low fire damage over time and medium fire severity on impact.
- Can be used to set machines on fire.
- Useful against machine with Blaze canisters or fire vulnerability, such as Freeze Bellowbacks and Sawtooths.
- Unprotected blaze canisters explode shortly after being shot with a fire arrow.
Weapons that can use Fire Arrow
- Can be used by the following Weapons:
How to acquire Fire Arrow
- Can be purchased from Merchants for:
- Regular Mode Cost: x25 Metal Shards
- Ultra Hard Mode Cost: x75 Metal Shards
- By crafting, you'll get an Ammo Pack with 10 Fire Arrows or 12 if you have the Ammo Crafter Skill. Can be crafted with:
- x2 Ridge-Woord
- x5 Metal Shards
- x3 Blaze
Fire Arrow Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!