Corruption Arrow Effect
- Enemies hit by Corruption Arrows become corrupted, a status effect that causes hostility to any other machine or human.
- Deals no damage.
Weapons that can use Corruption Arrow
How to acquire Corruption Arrow
- Can be purchased from Merchants for:
- By crafting, you'll get an Ammo Pack with 5 Corruption Arrows, or 6 if you have the Ammo Crafter Skill. Can be crafted with:
Corruption Arrow Notes & Tips
- Strategic use of Corruption Arrows can cause an entire group of enemies to collapse without any additional action on the part of the player.
- A single arrow will inflict corruption on smaller foes.
- Larger machines and leader class humans usually require multiple hits to trigger the status effect.
- Other notes...