Mine Launcher is a Heavy Weapon in Horizon Zero Dawn. Mine Launchers are heavy projectile weapons mounted on the back of Scorchers, that can be picked up and used against them. This weapon is exclusive of The Frozen Wilds DLC.
Mine Launcher Description
- High blast damage and splash damage can hit multiple targets at the same time.
- It removes armor and machine components with ease.
- Large magazine size.
- The Mine launcher has the worst range compared to the other Heavy Weapons
- Mines can damage and knock Aloy back.
- Picking up a Mine Launcher slows Aloy movement speed considerably.
Mine Launcher Ammo
- As is the case with all Heavy Weapons, there is no ammo to be picked up for the Mine Launcher. Once the clip size is over, the weapon is rendered useless and cannot be reloaded.
Where to Find Mine Launcher
- Can be acquired from:
Mine Launcher Notes & Tips