|Dropped By||Shadow Heavy
Elite Shadow Heavy
Firestriker is a Heavy Weapon in Horizon Zero Dawn. Firestrikers are short-range incendiary cannons dropped by certain enemies, that can be picked up and used against them. It is very similar to the Firespitter but with increased damage and ammo capacity.
- The Firestriker has a very high blast damage.
- High rate of fire.
- Long magazine size, in comparison to the other Heavy Weapons.
- Rounds travel very slowly, making it hard to hit aerial or swift targets.
- Picking up a Firestriker slows Aloy movement speed considerably.
- As is the case with all Heavy Weapons, there is no ammo to be picked up for the Firestriker. Once the clip size is over, the weapon is rendered useless and cannot be reloaded.
Where to Find Firestriker
- Can be acquired from:
- Shadow Heavy
- Elite Shadow Heavy
Firestriker Notes & Tips
- Thunderjaws carry 2 Firestrikers.