Ravager Cannon Description
- Fires blue energy bolts, that deal high damage.
- Large magazine.
- Removes armor or components with ease.
- Great for close to medium combat.
- Ammunition can be exhausted quickly.
- Requires a brief charge-up period before firing.
- Picking up a Ravager Cannon slows Aloy movement speed considerably.
Ravager Cannon Ammo
- As is the case with all Heavy Weapons, there is no ammo to be picked up for the Ravager Cannon. Once the clip size is over, the weapon is rendered useless and cannot be reloaded.
Where to Find Ravager Cannon
- Can be acquired from
Ravager Cannon Notes & Tips