|Dropped By||Bandit Heavy
Elite Bandit Heavy
Firespitter is a Heavy Weapon in Horizon Zero Dawn. Firespitters are short-range incendiary cannons dropped by certain enemies, that can be picked up and used against them.
- The Firespitter has a very high blast damage.
- Stagger or knocks down anything it hits.
- Large Magazine Size compared to the other Heavy Weapons (30-round magazine)
- Dangerous to the user at close quarters.
- Picking up a Firespitter slows Aloy movement speed considerably.
- As is the case with all Heavy Weapons, there is no ammo to be picked up for the Firespitter. Once the clip size is over, the weapon is rendered useless and cannot be reloaded.
Where to Find Firespitter
- Can be acquired from:
- Bandit Heavy
- Elite Bandit Heavy
- Mercenary Heavy
Firespitter Notes & Tips
|Heavy Weapons in Horizon Zero Dawn|