Carja Blast Sling
Shadow Blast Sling
Lodge Blast Sling
|Crafting Requirements||x2 Metal Vessel
Blast Bomb is a Bomb in Horizon Zero Dawn. Blast Bomb can be used with all the "Blast Slings" available in Horizon Zero Dawn. Bombs can be crafted or purchased from Merchants.
Blast Bomb Effect
- Inflicts high Explosive Damage in a wide area of effect.
- Detonates on impact with enemies or the environment.
- Anything caught in the blast will sustain the same amount of damage regardless of its distance from the point of detonation.
Weapons that can use Blast Bomb
- Can be used by the following Weapons:
How to acquire Blast Bomb
- Can be purchased from Merchants for:
- Regular Mode Cost: x35 Metal Shards
- Ultra Hard Mode Cost: x105 Metal Shards
- Can be crafted with:
- x2 Metal Vessel
- x4 Blaze
- By crafting Blast Bombs, you'll get an Ammo Pack with 2 Blast Bombs or, 3 if you have the Ammo Crafter Skill.
Blast Bomb Notes & Tips
- Useful to clear groups of human enemies and knocking off multiple components and armor plates off of larger machines at once.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!