Banuk Striker Bow Description
- As all Hunter Bows, it trades raw power for speed and maneuverability.
- It has 3 modification slots.
- The Banuk Striker Bow is capable of firing "overdrawn" shots. This kind of shots allow Aloy to fire exceedingly powerful shots by holding the string back longer than usual. As long as Aloy overdrawts her shots, the Banuk Striker Bow could be considered the most powerful hunter bow in the game.
- However if the shots are "undercharged" it deals less damage than most Hunter Bows.
Banuk Striker Bow Ammo
- Hunter Arrow
- It deals 40 damage and 65 damage. (Deals 10 damage and 20 damage respectively if the shot is undercharged)
- Fire Arrow
- It deals 16 damage and 50 damage. (Deals 20 damageif the shot is undercharged)
- Hard Point Arrow
- It deals 70 damage and 90 damage (Deals 20 damage and 50 damage if the shot is undercharged)
Where to Find Banuk Striker Bow
- The Banuk Striker Bow can be traded for x16 Bluegleam. It can be bought only once per playthrough.
- It can be sold for x100 Metal Shards
Banuk Striker Bow Notes & Tips