Triple Shot is one of the Brave Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Triple Shot requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Triple Shot Description:
- Triple Shot loads 2 extra arrows.
- Triple Shot allows Aloy to shoot 3 arrows at once.
- Handling attribute affects the speed of which Aloy knocks additional arrows.
- Triple Shot can be used in tandem with Concentration, as players can load additional arrows while waiting for
Concentration to recharge.
How to unlock Triple Shot:
- Triple Shot is part of the Brave Skill Tree
- Triple Shot requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire the three Concentration, Heavy Lifter, and Double Shot skills in order to unlock Triple Shot.
Triple Shot Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips