Critical Hit+ is one of the Brave Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Critical Hit+ requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Critical Hit+ Description:
- Critical Hit+ allows Aloy to perform a close-range Strike Attack on downed enemies.
- Critical Hit+ can be used to deal high damage against knocked or stun enemies.
- Critical Hit+ deals 250 damage points.
- Players can use Critical Hit+ on both small and medium machine enemies and normal human enemies.
- Critical Hits are often used on Stalkers and Longlegs as they are weak to shock.
How to unlock Critical Hit+:
- Critical Hit+ is part of the Brave Skill Tree
- Critical Hit+ requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Critical Hit in order to unlock Critical Hit+
Critical Hit+ Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips