Concentration is one of the Brave Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Concentration requires 1 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
- While aiming with a bow, triggering Concentration will briefly slow down time for easier aiming.
- A slowly depleting gauge will appear next to the aiming cursor while using Concentration.
- Concentration effect lasts for 6 seconds.
- If the gauge is completely drained, Concentration effect will end automatically.
- Max cooldown is also 6 seconds if the gauge is completely drained.
- Players can prematurely end Concentration effect which results in a faster reset time.
- Concentration can not be used again until the meter refills completely.
- Concentration is also a useful skill to improve sniping precision with the Sharpshot Bows.
How to unlock Concentration:
- Concentration is part of the Brave Skill Tree
- Concentration requires 1 Skill Point to be unlocked
Concentration Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips