Strike From Above is one of the Prowler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Strike From Above requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Strike From Above Description:
- While being standing or falling above enemies, Strike From Above allows Aloy to silently take out small machines and humans enemies, dealing heavy damage to medium-sized enemies.
- Strike From Above can be executed while standing above enemies at a reasonable height.
- Strike From Above can also be performed while falling down from highly elevated locations above an enemy.
- Failing to execute Strike From Above while falling down from dangerous heights could cost players an advantage in battle, or even Aloy's life as Strike From Above has a short window of time to be executed.
- Aloy is vulnerable during the animation as enemies could inflict damage.
- Using Strike From Above also requires good timing, as enemies might move out of range before taking damage from Aloy.
How to unlock Strike From Above:
- Strike From Above is part of the Prowler Skill Tree
- Strike From Above requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Silent Strike in order to unlock Strike From Above
Strike From Above Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips