Low Profile is one of the Prowler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Low Profile requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Low Profile Description:
- Low Profile reduces visibility while crouching.
- Base crouched stealth value is increased by Low Profile from 10% to 20%.
- Sound and sight detection are both separate. Low Profile has only effect on visibility.
- Useful for stealth movements at areas without large amount of grass for Aloy to hide in.
How to unlock Low Profile:
- Low Profile is part of the Prowler Skill Tree
- Low Profile requires 2 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Silent Drop in order to unlock Low Profile
Low Profile Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips