Quiet Sprint is one of the Prowler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Quiet Sprint requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Quiet Sprint Description:
- Quiet Sprint decreases enemies' detection range while Aloy is sprinting.
- Quiet Sprint allows Aloy to get within 10 meters of an enemy while sprinting without being detected.
- Allows Aloy to quickly relocate in stealth and also do stealth slides into enemies for strikes or overrides.
How to unlock Quiet Sprint:
- Quiet Sprint is part of the Prowler Skill Tree
- Quiet Sprint requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Dodge Prowess in order to unlock Quiet Sprint
Quiet Sprint Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips