Dodge Prowess is one of the Prowler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Dodge Prowess requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Dodge Prowess Description:
- Learn Dodge Prowess to perform a long or a short dodge roll.
- Press to execute a short roll, or press and hold to accomplish a longer roll.
- Dodge Prowess' longer roll, allows Aloy to cover more distance in a shorter amount of time.
- Dodging in Horizon Zero Dawn can often be very wild, often sending Aloy out of attack range.
How to unlock Dodge Prowess:
- Dodge Prowess is part of the Prowler Skill Tree
- Dodge Prowess requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquireLow Profile in order to unlock Dodge Prowess
Dodge Prowess Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!