|Crafting Requirements||x8 Metal Shards
Shock Wire is a Wire in Horizon Zero Dawn. Shock Wire can be used with all the "Tripcasters". Wires can be crafted or purchased from Merchants.
Shock Wire Effect
- Can instantly stun several enemies at once.
- Inflicts the highest base Shock Severity of any weapon.
- Deals no damage when tripped.
- Detonates on proximity
Weapons that can use Shock Wire
- Can be used by the following Weapons:
How to acquire Shock Wire
- Can be purchased from Merchants for:
- Regular Mode Cost: x20 Metal Shards
- Ultra Hard Mode Cost: x60 Metal Shards
- Can be crafted with:
- x8 Metal Shards
- x4 Wire
- x8 Sparker
- By crafting, you'll get an Ammo Pack with 2 Shock Wires, or 3 if you have the Ammo Crafter Skill.
Shock Wire Notes & Tips
- Shock Wires are no effective against machines highly resistant to Shock Damage such as the Behemoth, Shell-Walker, or Thunderjaw.
- Useful for planning traps and ambushes, so place these Shock Wires before engaging in combat.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!