Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition is the full version of Horizon Zero Dawn, although it has been on the market for a while, the PC version will be released on Steam on August 7, 2020. The characters, machines and environments in Horizon Zero Dawn for PC are the same as those found in the PS4 version.
The PC version will include the DLC expansion The Frozen Wilds, and add several special PC features including ultra-wide support, graphical enhancements (improved reflections, dynamic foliage), graphical customization, unlocked framerate, control options and a benchmarking tool.
For a more detailed look at enhancements and options you can look forward to in this release, there’s a new trailer demonstrating these special PC features:
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition DLC (PC)
- For PC support framerates over 30 FPS, providing your PC hardware allows it.
- The game runs on a variety of hardware specifications.
- Offers support for keyboard and mouse controls. Some controls can be customized.
- Support for DualShock4, Xbox and Steam controllers.
- Offers the option to change your preferred FOV, up to a maximum of 100 degrees.
- Allows you to choose from several presets for both AA and AF settings.
- Can be played in 32:9 ultrawide ratio and at a 3840x1080 resolution, if your hardware supports it.
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- The Frozen Wilds expansion
- Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and Carja Mighty Bow
- Carja Trader Pack
- Banuk Trailblazer Outfit and Banuk Culling Bow
- Banuk Traveller Pack
- Nora Keeper Pack
- Digital art book