Horizon Zero Dawn Wiki has all the information on Aloy, Guides, Weapons, Armor, Maps and more! Updated daily
- Dark Souls III • Dark souls 3 dlc teased at E3? by theotherMittens 29 minutes ago
- Dark Souls 3 Trade, Co-Op & Help • [PC] Want to trade for Old Worlf CURVED Sword by archeni 59 minutes ago
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • Firelink Shrine Location by SinFluxx Today 3:07 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • Animal of the deep by Wes Today 3:05 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • The Untended Graves Past by SinFluxx Today 3:04 am
- New Dark Souls 3 Update Coming Friday by Emergence Yesterday
- The Week in Wikis: Lots of Blood, Some Wine by Emergence Sunday
- Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood Changes by Castielle Saturday
- Ruminations on the Deep: The Symbolism of Dark Souls Part 1 by Wes Jun 3, 2016
- New Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Info by Emergence Jun 2, 2016
Take on the role of skilled hunter Aloy as you explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech: Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.