Resist Fire Potion

resist_fire_potion_item_horizon_zero_dawn_wiki_250px
Effect 75% Fire damage resistance
Type Potion
Crafting Requirements x3 Fire Kiln Root

Resist Fire Potion is a Potion in Horizon Zero Dawn. Resist Fire Potion can be consumed and provides the following effect: "75% Fire damage resistance". Potions can be crafted, purchased from Merchants or be dropped by Enemies.

 

 Resist Fire Potion Effect

  • Resist Fire Potion gives Aloy 75% Fire damage resistance
  • This Potion effect lasts for 90 seconds.

 

How to acquire Resist Fire Potion

 

Resist Fire Potion Notes & Tips

  • Resist Fire Potion is made from the extract of the Fire Kiln Root.
  • Resist Fire Potion is not additive to the protective value of the Outfit. It stops 75% of damage not stopped by the Outfit. The remaining 25% of the damage not stopped by the Outfit is going to get through.
  • Other notes...

 

 

 

 




Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!

Load more
⇈ ⇈