Machine Repair is one of the Traveler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Machine Repair requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Machine Repair Description:
- Machine Repair allows Aloy to repair any overridden machine using Metal Shards.
- A repair prompt will appear when Aloy nears any damaged machine that she controls.
- Machine Repair can be stopped at any time by letting go of the assigned key.
- Machine repairs cost 10 Metal Shards per 12 health points
How to unlock Machine Repair:
- Machine Repair is part of the Traveler Skill Tree
- Machine Repair requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Mount Repair in order to unlock Machine Repair
- Machine Repair cannot be obtained until gaining the skill to override machines during the main quest The Womb of the Mountain.
Machine Repair Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips