Dismount Strike is one of the Traveler Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn. Dismount Strike requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked. Skills in Horizon Zero Dawn are used to upgrade your character capabilities and are divided into four trees.
Dismount Strike Description:
- Unlocks Aloy's ability to perform a Dismount Strike on a nearby target while riding a machine Mount.
- A prompt will appear on screen when a Dismount Strike can be performed.
- The Mount can be traveling at any speed when the Dismount Strike is initiated.
- Aloy will always remain grounded after delivering a successful hit.
- Dismount Strike damage value remains the same regardless of Aloy's Spear damage value.
- Dismount Strike base damage is 400 points.
- Dismount Strike can be performed on humans or small and medium-sized machines (except for the Trampler and Corruptor).
How to unlock Dismount Strike:
- Dismount Strike is part of the Traveler Skill Tree
- Dismount Strike requires 3 Skill Points to be unlocked
- You must first acquire Machine Repair in order to unlock Dismount Strike
Dismount Strike Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!